BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

anda orang yg ke :

like it ? just click :D

theBOSS

My Photo
lenk derawkin'sowtness
tawau, SABAH, Malaysia
wanna know me ? i'm lenk . 6teen years old . smk kinabutan where i sch . my attitude is so DIFFERENTS with eu all . hee . i do this blog just wanna write anything about what happen to me until i die . since eu oredy read this , i hope eu will follow me and wanna be friend with me . i don't like person who like to SABOTAGE other . that is more than FUCKIN' DAMN BITCH ! . hee ;D . thats all about me . hope eu follow me ;)
View my complete profile

huu ! ada story HOT !

huu ! ary nhe dya cuba mnta maf ngn ak . tpy ak x lyan . hha ! watever ! x kesa laa . hha ! bwad pa nak lyan ? da fitnah ak mcm2 . skunk nak b'baek . nma ak da bruk bru nak minta maf . sowry laa ya . ak x tima maf qaw . hha ! ak nak jdi JAHAT ! ak x kesa da ngn qaw . qaw bwad laa hal qaw . ak xnak amek pduli da . thats ur bisness ~ not me . ak harap qaw fham pa yg ak KATA ngn qaw td . I DON'T WANT TO SEE EU ANYMORE ! i HATE eu ! eu r SUCKS ! ak xkn PENA MW MAFKN qaw ! thanks a lot 4 the FITNAH yaa ! ak HARGAI sangad2 ! :)

0 comments: