BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

anda orang yg ke :

like it ? just click :D

theBOSS

My Photo
lenk derawkin'sowtness
tawau, SABAH, Malaysia
wanna know me ? i'm lenk . 6teen years old . smk kinabutan where i sch . my attitude is so DIFFERENTS with eu all . hee . i do this blog just wanna write anything about what happen to me until i die . since eu oredy read this , i hope eu will follow me and wanna be friend with me . i don't like person who like to SABOTAGE other . that is more than FUCKIN' DAMN BITCH ! . hee ;D . thats all about me . hope eu follow me ;)
View my complete profile

tomorrow back to school !



hey readers , tomorrow we got to back to sch rite ? hha ! yeah . thats rite . this holiday like didn't enough for us . hee , well . beasa laa bha . penjalan kn . hha ! toe laa cuti nhen rasa nda cukup . hmmmm , btw , homework tuk sch holiday nhe ak rasa mcm bakal2 nda seap . hee . teda ak sentuh buku untuk 2 minggu cuti nhe . sedangkn homework ak , fuhhhh ! bkn maen b'lmbak lagi . cm na laa nhe yaa ? bear setjak laa nda seap kn ? hee . kena denda setjak bha . denda apa ? hha ! jalan itik , ktuk ketampi 50x , kuar dri kelas . hha ! beasa sdah ak bha . hee . beasa laaa . AK BUDAK PEMALAS . HHA ! yeah . it's me :) .hmmm , nda pyh laa kdir esok gy sch kan ? hee , pura2 setjak bha ckp saket . ada alasan . hha ! kylik da ak nhe . hee . bha , ak mw bwad homework dlu yaa readers , bubye !







 

0 comments: